If you’re a team player with passion for staying one step ahead of everyone else, see if there are any openings that could be of interest to you.
Join our team of world-class cybersecurity expertsOpen positions
Why Join the team?
OP Innovate is at the forefront of penetration testing and incident response in the world, helping keep our customers safe for cyber attacks and stepping in and helping companies in need of dire assistance. Our team is made up of highly intelligent and dedicated team members that work together towards one goal.
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
We’re looking for a talented senior cyber specialist to fit in our CISO’s team!
Our disruptive approach for building and maintaining our customers’ defense plan is rooted in the fact you’re not alone. Along beside you will have a team of offensive specialists to red-team and penetrate the organizational assets and a blue-team of incident responders to save the day and back you up on forensics research
If you are brilliant and have experience in information security, and wish to tag along to our CISOs team, please apply!
- Define, Scope, establish and execute IT and Data Security Framework, and create and implement cybersecurity policies and procedures that support Oriente’s mission and business needs.
- Lead strategies enhancing the resilience and security of the IT systems, projects and underlying data at Oriente.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate Information Security risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Responsible for allocating resources to ensure that staff delivers secure and robust IT solutions to Oriente internal and external customers.
- Oversee planning and execution of vulnerability audits, penetration testing or forensic IT audit and investigations according to agreed timelines..
- Oversee program of ongoing improvement based results of assessments, tests and audits, including integration of new IT Systems Development with the organization’s overall IT, Data and Information Security policies.
- Oversee incident triaging and handling, and function as focal point for stakeholders during incident response, and in the aftermath.
- Oversee regular staff training programs to increase security awareness skills, monitor compliance with internal guidelines, protocols, methodologies and procedures are implemented.
- Liaise with the organization’s DPO (Data Protection Officer), Compliance, and Legal team to ensure compliance with any related legislation, such as the Data Protection Act, ISO standards or relevant government regulations.
- Plan budget allocations and associated financial forecasts relating to IT, Data and Information security.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields such as Computer Science or IT
- Must have 3 years or more experience in the field of information security,cloud, IT risk management.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Experience with Cloud computing across virtualized environments.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English.
- Can manage and execute multiple high level and priority projects
- An overall understanding of the scripting and source code programming languages, such as C#, C++, .NET, Java, Perl, PHP, or Python etc. that your teams will be using.
- Practical experience of computer operating systems such as MS Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Has a good understanding of local regulations on IT security, Data Privacy Act, NPC (National Privacy Commission) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Nice to have one of the following certifications :
- “Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or”Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).”
- “Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or similar – nice to have but not required.
Senior Penetration Tester
We are looking for a brilliant superstar, with a good experience in Penetration Testing in the AppSec field!
Reach out to us if you have what it takes! Our working model is flexible – sure we got offices but most of the work is done remotely!
Pentesting web and mobile applications.
- Breaking apart cloud infrastructure
- Performing secure code review and analysis.
- Managing an AppSec effort in a cloud-based environment.
- Guide and advise developer teams in certain milestones.
- Automations of attack chains to integrate in our PTaaS platform
- Good understanding of OWASP top 10 threats and their occurrences in real life.
- Depth understanding of programming languages – Java, JS, Python, etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SAST, DAST, SCA tools.
- Good understanding of the SDLC and CI\CD.
- Proven experience in managing projects.
- Proven experience in communicating security issues and projects across the organization.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills in English.
- At least 5 years of experience in security research.
- OSCP, OSWE, LPT – advantage
- B.Sc. or BA in Computer Science – advantage.